To be a good candidate...
- You must be a passonate Doctor Who fan (of course!) and have a strong knowledge of the show.
- You must have good writing skills.
- You must have a good internet connection to report on the latest happenings in the world of Who.
- You must have had some experience in blogging or writing in the past and be familiar with the settings.
- You must be acquainted with good resourceful sites and forums, as well media sources such as YouTube.
If you are interested in applying, email...
- A covering letter, stating why you should be a writer and what you will offer to the site and some information about yourself, as well as any previous experience you have had,
- Identification of three errors in this post,
- Two practice articles on any recent Doctor Who development of your choice and
- A description and evaluation of your least favourite Doctor Who episode...
...to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 27th June 2011.
All your entries will be assessed by myself and some other bloggers and carefully regarded. Any queries can also be sent to that email. Good luck!