- Miracle Day review [SPOILERS]
- Interview-y review [some SPOILERS]
- Another interview piece
- Barrowman: "I'd play Jack forever!"
- Radio Times bits & bobs
- 10 teasers [SPOILERS, read on to see our thoughts]
Maybe it's Owen or Tosh?
2. The chief villains from Torchwood: Children of Earth also get a mention, in a roundabout sort of way.
3. "The Founding Fathers had me in mind when they wrote the Constitution, don't you think?"
Captain Jack talking, probably?
4. At one point, Rex makes a less than graceful escape.
5. "She should have run faster."
6. A certain drug familiar to Torchwood fans is utilised once again.
7. "First sign of trouble, you go running off with Captain Jack **llocks."
8. Wales is the British equivalent of New Jersey.
9. "I've got to *** for this ******?!"
10. After lurking in the shadows for a while, Captain Jack makes a suitably heroic return.
The end of the episode, probably!