Tommy and Danny were on CBBC all day yesterday, answering questions and talking about the new series:
Nigel Havers was on The Alan Titchmarsh Show, promoting SJA:
Elisabeth Sladen was on The Wright Stuff this morning:
David Tennant was on This Morning... this morning: (with Waters of Mars clips! - and also confirming that Waters of Mars is on the 15th November!)
The BBC released the synopses for The Gift; the Sarah Jane Adventures finale!
Rumour has it that
will be the one who is killed off at the end of Series Three!
Also, Digital Spy report on 10 teasers for Waters of Mars :
It's completely different from 'Planet Of The Dead', with a real sense of the foreboding about it and some hitherto-unseen sides of The Doctor revealed. Without further ado, here's ten teasers:
1. The first line of the episode: "Hello mum. Susie says hello!" Do not underestimate its relevance!
2. The Doctor (and TARDIS) land on Mars on November 21, 2059. There he happens upon Bowie Base One, the first human colony on the red planet.
3. Heading up the base is Captain Adelaide Brooke (Lindsay Duncan), recognised by The Doctor as the pioneer of humanity's colonisation of space. "The woman with starlight in her soul," he calls her.
4. Odd-Doctor behaviour part one: The Doctor instantly realises he needs to leave. "Whatever has started here, I can't see it to the end," he tells them. "I can't."
5. ... but he doesn't leave, because before too long the dreaded 'water' starts to play a part. We won't spoil exactly how it plays a part, but the previously-released preview clip offers a strong hint.
6. There are references to two season four stories, as well as the recent Easter special. There's even a (new) flashback scene to one of the aforementioned.
7. "It's taken me all these years to realise *** **** ** **** *** **** - and they **** **** **."
8. An Ood makes an appearance. Last word is key. (Ood Sigma!)
9. Did you know, the human body is 60% water?
10. Odd-Doctor behaviour part two: Towards the very end of the episode, there's a scene that sees The Doctor say things that will utterly shock you. And more than that, the way he says things will shock you too.
And, to top it all off, they gave us a sneaky peek at the episode in the form of PICTURES. Dazzle your eyes over these!