The full article can be seen here and is jam packed with lovelyness. But for now, here be the important spoilerific bits!
"For now, here come the drums, the spoilers and three red Daleks. Sorry, we mean red herrings..."
- Wilf wields a cricket bat.
Yup, as seen in the trailer.
- Davros has been harvesting bees into a new army of Daleks.
- The Daleks know the identity of a certain former Prime Minister.
Quite possible, we all know those rumors
- Captain Jack becomes angry at Paul O'Grady's effect on Ianto Jones.
Paul O'Grady does have a cameo in the finale playing himself, so it could happen.
- A certain body part in a jar is bubbling.
I see no reason why not, hints of the Master and all that...
- A Dalek exterminates the Torchwood pterodactyl.
Oh no! Not Myfanwy! But yes, possible
- The fate of a character from 'Voyage Of The Damned' is revealed.
Meh, maybe... Mr Copper? Wilf?
- Wilf was banned from using a webcam as there were suspicions over what he might use it for.
Ah!! Curse my imagination!
- Project Indigo holds the key to salvation.
Project Indigo is definitely part of the episode
- The Doctor's daughter Jenny is trapped near a black hole, but K-9 is sent to rescue her.
Could be a neat way of explaining the absence of the characters I suppose
- A Dalek speaks to Mr. Smith.
In the cast list there is someone playing the "voice of Mr Smith" aka, the computer from SJA. So this is a possibility.
- The Time War was 'time locked', or so thought The Doctor.
Apparently yes. "time locked" is the same idea as things being fixed, or in flux (like the fate of Pompeii) And it was thought that the Time War was fixed as well... but thats apparently not going to stop Caan finding a way to change it, and stop Davros getting killed.
DigitalSpy has given us even more stuff! Hooray for them! You can see the full article here and tis fantastic!
First off a few hints... they say a female we know very well will be exterminated this weekend. The question of bees is not why they're going, but where. Theres no K9.
Right, onto the quotes:
"I like Saturdays."
"You cannot possibly *****."
"I'm sorry for your loss. I mean the loss that *** *** (yet?) to **** (come?)"
"My vision is not impaired."
"Tell the Doctor from me, he chose his ********** (companions?) well."
They also add NO SLEEP AND PROHIBITED TRAVEL MAKE CAAN A CRAZY DALEK. NO SLEEP AND PROHIBITED TRAVEL MAKE CAAN A CRAZY DALEK.