The full page can be seen here, and I strongly recommend you check it out, But otherwise, here is what may, or may not, be popping up in Midnight.
- A sinister shadow poses a threat to the Crusader 50 vessel, according to a crew member.
- Betty Boop is seen doing the do in front of The Doctor.
- A Professor is carrying a hidden bomb strapped under his jumper along with a unique ultimatum.
- The Doctor toasts the Lost Moon of Poosh.
- It's Election Day on the planet Midnight, prompting The Doctor to discuss Arcadia.
- Rose Tyler trades places with a pop singer.
Apparently true - she mouths the Doctor's name briefly replacing an Italian singer who is part of the automated intro
- Fans of a certain French phrase will be happy.
True - see quotes below
- The Doctor tries to force a pi into the mouth of an alien.
- One of the characters tells the Time Lord: "Oh Doctor, you're so handsome." He agrees.
- A famous poem by Christina Rossetti is analysed by The Doctor and one other character, in reference to ongoing events.
"The history is fascinating because there is ** (no?) ****o**(history?)"
"98 **i** (trips?) later."
"You seem to have a certain glee."
"She said she'd get me."
"The *ed*** *a*****."
Oh, one other thing...
Don't blink - or you might miss it. (Referring to the brief appearance of Rose?)