So here we go!
We know that:
- Series 4 starts in April - either the 5th or 12th
- In episode 12, there is the line: "Don't use project Indigo, it's not safe!"
- In episode 13, there is the line: "The strands are still drawing together"
- Rose, Jackie (maybe Mickey and Pete) Donna, the Doctor and the TARDIS have been spotted filming back on the beach that was "Bad Wolf Bay"
- Skaro appears in some capacity in episode 11 - a flashback like in Sound of the Drums?
- Daleks in the finale - "Daleks do not accept apologies!"
- Davros is back and is being played by Julian Bleach (according to Scooty) or Ben Kingsly (according to the Sun)
- Harriet Jones is returning but she is in leauge with the daleks. In fact, she apparently becomes the new Supreme Dalek, which is red, has three "lightbulb" things on its head, and a new gun.
- Theres a slight, possible hinting by RTD that maybe on of the companions only appears in flashback... "As we hit the streets filming, its likely that that a guest star or two might be snapped or papped, but we're not confirming whether these are cameos, proper roles, flashbacks or even dream sequences."
- And then Lord Scooty said: Whether its a "cameo, proper role, flashback or even dream sequence" as RTD says, I can confirm that Sarah-Jane is in the finale.
- So Sarah-Jane in flashback??? (I have no idea)
Is it April yet?