You can see the full post here, but here are the possible spoilers for this week, accompanied by two red herrings
- River Song sometimes shows The Doctor a little respect and asks him about erasure.
- The Shadows have a proper vocalist that's not Cliff Richard.
- Doctor Moon challenges someone to a game of chess on which millions of lives depend.
- The Shadows take hold of River Song's diary and coerce The Doctor into using a gun because of what they discover.
- A Gareth Gates-style affliction prevents Cupid from firing his arrow.
True according to another digitalspy report, Donna soon gets "a stuttering spouse"
- River Song tells The Doctor that he is not The Doctor.
- The little girl destroys every idiot's lantern to prevent the shadows seeping into present day Earth.
- A familiar female face from the past returns to give Donna some advice.
- Donna ties a very important knot.
- The Doctor is stunned by something River Song whispers in his ear.
True according to another digitalspy report "To say that, by the end of the episode, we find out what she said would only be a half-truth."
"I trust that man to the end of the universe - and we've been."
"There are no ***** (books? Souls?) in a library."
"The world is wrong."
"Nobody can open a TARDIS by ******** (clicking?) their ******* (fingers?)"
"If he **** (dies?), I'll kill him."
"I've been treating you since you came here two years ago."