Aliens/Enemies: Lady Cassandra, the Flesh
New Characters: Sisters of Plenitude, Novice Hame, Chip
Gadgets Used: The TARDIS, Psychic Paper, The Sonic Screwdriver
Episode Objective: To respond to the message left on the Psychic Paper, find out how the sisters have the cure to every disease, save Rose, and stop the Flesh
- The Doctor and Rose arrive on New Earth
- They relax on the apple grass
- And talk
- A spider-robot appears
- Following commands from a doodle-man
- And Lady Cassandra
- The Doctor shows his Psychic Paper
- With a message 'Ward 26 Please Come'
- He and Rose head to a nearby hospital
- Here they meet the Cat-nuns
- Get in the lift
- Get separated
- And soaked by the disinfectant
- The Doctor goes to Ward 26
- Rose is taken to the basement
- Here she runs into Chip
- And then Cassandra
- The Doctor meets the Face of Boe
- And is told he is dying
- Cassandra traps Rose
- Uses a psychograft
- And implants her consciousness
- So she is in Rose's body
- She reads Rose's memories
- And learns she's with The Doctor
- The Doctor explored Ward 26
- And is surprised
- As there is a cure for every disease
- He knows somethings up
- And calls Rose
- She goes to him
- Acts a bit odd
- Then kisses him
- He's a bit shocked
- They hack into the computers
- And find a secret area
- Known as 'intensive care'
- Here they meet the Flesh
- People who are grown
- And forced to have every disease
- So the Cat-nuns can find cures
- Two Cat-nuns appear
- The Doctor's pissed off
- And demands to know what they've done to Rose
- Rose reveals herself as Cassandra
- And knocks The Doctor out
- Cassandra talks to the Cat-nuns
- And tries to blackmail them
- They refuse
- So Cassandra lets the Flesh out
- The Cat-nuns quarantine the building
- The Doctor, Rose and Cassandra run
- Cassandra keeps swapping bodies
- With amusing consequences
- The Cat-nuns are killed by the Flesh
- The Doctor and Cassandra reach Ward 26
- Where The Doctor has an idea
- He gathers all the intravenous solutions
- Which cure all diseases
- And jumps into the lift shaft
- Followed by Cassandra
- He puts the solutions in the lift
- So they are mixed with the disinfectant
- Cassandra holds a lever
- While The Doctor jumps into the lift
- The disinfectant comes on
- As the Flesh are drawn to The Doctor
- They are soaked
- And pass on the cure
- So all are healed
- The Cat-nuns are arrested
- The Face of Boe says he will meet The Doctor again
- Cassandra goes into Chip
- Rose and The Doctor reunite
- And take Cassandra back in time
- So she can meet her old self
- And tell her she is beautiful
- She then dies
- Seeing the sick aliens
- Lady Cassandra and Rose's bitch-off
- The Kiss
- In The Doctor's body
- Body switching up the elevator shaft
- The Face of Boe
The Doctor: It's the city of New New York. Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York, which makes it New New-New-New-New New-New-New-New-New New-New...New-New-New York.
The Doctor: What?
Rose: You're so different.
The Doctor: New-New Doctor.
Rose: They're cats.
The Doctor: Now, don't stare. Imagine what you look like to them, all pink and yellow.
The Doctor: Nice place - no shop downstairs, I'd have a shop. Not a big one, just a shop... so people can shop.
Cassandra: God, she's with the Doctor. That man... he's the Doctor? The same Doctor with a new face. That hypocrite!
Rose: Don't you come anywhere near me, Cassandra!
Cassandra: Why? What do you think I'm going to do, flap you to death?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. And if you don't like it, if you want to take it to a higher authority, there isn't one. It stops with me.
Cassandra: Goodness me, I'm a man! Yum. So many parts! And hardly used. Ungh.. Oh! Two hearts! Oh baby, I'm beating out a samba!
The Doctor: ...You're so afraid of dying... why not try and live a little!
Cassandra: You're completely mad!... I can see why she likes you.
Cassandra: Oh, I hate telepathy. Thats just what I need, a head full of Big-face.