Aliens/Enemies: The Krillitane, Mr Finch
New Characters: Sarah-Jane Smith, K9, Mickey, Kenny
Gadgets Used: Sonic Screwdriver, School Computers, The fire alarm
Episode Objective: To find out what is 'odd' in the school, and stop the Krillitane's from cracking the Skasis Paradigm and becoming like gods.
- The Doctor enters a class room
- Under the alias of John Smith
- And begins to teach physics
- He is surprised at a kid
- Who has advanced knowledge
- Rose is working in the kitchens
- And complains to The Doctor
- As he eats chips
- The Doctor mentions Mickey
- Who alerted them to the school
- And says he was right
- As something is going on
- The Doctor sees Mr Finch watching
- Rose watches the Kitchen staff
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Bringing in a big barrel
- And being warned not to spill any
- Mickey calls Rose
- And tells her about a massive UFO
- That was found nearby
- The staff spill the barrel
- Oil gushes out onto someone
- And she beings to burn
- Rose is shocked
- Sarah-Jane Smith arrives at the school
- And runs into The Doctor
- But she doesn't recognize him
- At night, Sarah-Jane breaks into the school
- As does Rose, Mickey, and The Doctor
- Rose goes to get a sample of oil
- Sarah-Jane finds the TARDIS
- And The Doctor
- He introduces Rose and Sarah-Jane
- Rose is immediately jealous
- Mickey comments 'the missus and the ex'
- They glance into Mr Finch's office
- See bat creatures hanging from the ceiling
- And hurriedly back away
- Sarah-Jane introduces K9
- Who is broken
- The Doctor fixes K9
- Who analyzes the oil
- And confirms it to be Krillitaine oil
- Rose confronts The Doctor
- Asking if he will leave her
- As he left Sarah-Jane
- The next day, the team enter the school
- Mickey is left in the car with K9
- The Doctor confronts Mr Finch
- And asks what he is doing
- Mr Finch does not tell him
- The Doctor gives him no more chances
- Sarah-Jane and Rose have a bitch-off
- But become friends by slagging off The Doctor
- Mr Finch seals the school
- The Krillitane eat the teachers
- The Doctor discovers the Skasis Paradigm
- Which would make the Krillitane gods
- Mr Finch tempts The Doctor
- Saying he could stop the time war
- But The Doctor smashes the computer screen
- Mickey smashes into the school with the car
- And gets all the children out
- The Doctor realizes the use of the Krillitane oil
- As the Krillitane find it toxic
- Everyone escapes as K9 shoots the barrels
- The School explodes
- Sarah-Jane says goodbye to everyone
- Mickey asks if he can travel with them
- The Doctor agrees
- Sarah-Jane watches the TARDIS disappear
- And finds a newly fixed K9
- A present from The Doctor
- The Doctor pretending to be a teacher
- In the lunch room
- Meeting Sarah-Jane
- Sarah-Jane vs Rose
- The Doctor's temptation
- Any part with K9 in it
The Doctor: So... Physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics... I hope you're getting all this down!
The Doctor: It's all very calm around here... I thought they'd all be happy-slappy hoodies. Happy-slappy hoodies with ASBOs. Happy-slappy hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones...
Mickey: I think I deserve a bit of credit for not saying 'I told you so' yet. Although I do have prepared a little "I was right" dance that I can show you later...
The Doctor: I don't age. I regenerate. But humans decay. You wither and you die. Imagine watching that happen to someone that you...
Rose: What, Doctor?
The Doctor: You can spend the rest of your life with me...but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.
Sarah: I saw things you wouldn't believe!
Rose: Try me.
Rose: I've met ghosts.
Sarah: Robots. Lots of robots.
Rose: Slitheen. In Downing Street.
Rose: [smugly] Met the Emperor.
Sarah: Anti-matter monsters!
Rose: Gas-mask zombies!
Sarah: Real living dinosaurs!
Rose: Real living werewolf!
Sarah: The. Loch Ness. Monster!
Rose: With you, did he do that thing where he'd explain something at, like, ninety miles per hour, and you'd go "What?" and he'd look at you like you'd just dribbled on your shirt?
Sarah: All the time! Does he still stroke bits of the TARDIS?
Rose: Yeah! Yeah, he does! I'm like, "Do you two wanna be alone?"
[Both laugh as the Doctor enters]
The Doctor: How's it going?
[Rose and Sarah laugh hysterically]
The Doctor: What? Listen, I need to find out what's programmed inside these... What? ... Stop it!
Mr. Finch: [exasperated] Forget the shooty dog thing!