Episode Location: The TARDIS
Aliens/Enemies: The Doctor
New Characters: None
Gadgets Used: None
Episode Objective: To understand what has happened, and to meet the new Doctor
- The Doctor, having just regenerated, sets a course to Barcelona and begins trying to find out what he looks like.
- Rose is shocked and does not believe that this man is The Doctor. She accuses him of being Gelth, Nanogenes and even a Slitheen.
- The Doctor proves he is the same man by telling Rose how they met. Rose is still shocked and asks if The Doctor can change back. When he says no and asks if Rose wants to leave she says nothing so The Doctor sets a new course for Earth, Christmas Eve.
- However, The Doctor suddenly recoils from pain and states that the regeneration is going a bit wrong. He gets gradually more manic before pulling a leaver and causing the TARDIS to spin out of control.
- A warning bell is heard and The Doctor, who is manically happy, claims that they are going to crash land on Christmas Eve.
The Doctor: So, what do I look like? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't tell me. Let's see, 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 hands, slight weakness in the dorsal tubercle... hair! I'm not bald! Ooh... big hair. Sideburns - I've got sideburns! Or really bad skin... Little bit thinner; that's weird. Give me time, I'll get used to it. ... I... have got a mole. I can feel it. Between my shoulder blades, there's a mole. It's all right! Love the mole! Go on then. Tell me... what do you think?
Rose: Who are you?
The Doctor: [surprised] I'm the Doctor!
The Doctor: ...Running, running, running, that one time we had to hop! Do you remember? [starts hopping on the spot.] Hopping for our lives! Yeah? All that hopping! Remember hopping for your life? Yeah? Hop, with the... [stops hopping.]...no?
Rose: Can't you change back?
The Doctor: [quickly] Do you want me to?
The Doctor: Oh...
Rose: Well, can you?
The Doctor: No.
[When the TARDIS is spinning out of control, a bell is heard]
Rose: What's that!
The Doctor: Crash land! [he laughs manically]
Rose: Well then do something!
The Doctor: [still manically happy] Too late! Out of control, I LOVE it! Hotdawg!
Rose: You're gonna kill us!
The Doctor: Hold on tight, here we go. [grins] Christmas eve.
Attack of the Graske
Episode Location: The TARDIS and Earth 2006
Aliens/Enemies: The Graske
New Characters: None
Gadgets Used: The TARDIS, The Sonic Screwdriver
Episode Objective: To stop the Graske from taking over human bodies
- Not an actual episode, Attack of the Graske is a game played by the viewer with their remote control to solve puzzles and discover who has been taken over by the Graske.
- Each task is begun and ended with The Doctor telling the gamer what to do and what has happened.
The Doctor: All the power of the sonic is now yours... so don't let the cat sit on it, 'cos you really wouldn't want that.
The Doctor: There are two cameras in the room. The girl got a video-camera for Christmas, and I'm watching through their TV, 'cause I'm clever.
The Doctor: I'll communicate with you through the sonic screwdriver. I could just shout to you, but I don't wanna get you eaten. Not on Christmas!
The Doctor: There is a risk that if you turn to ITV tonight, the universe might implode, so...