Aliens/Enemies: The Cybermen, The Daleks
New Characters: Jackie, Yvonne Hartman
Gadgets Used: Weight negation clamps, teleport disks, Sonic Screwdriver
Episode Objective: To stop the Cybermen and Daleks
- The Daleks emerge
- Followed by the 'Genesis Ark'
- The Cybers have the control room
- Jackie asks The Doctor if Rose is alive
- He promises he will find her
- The Cybers fight the military
- Dalek Sec demands information
- He kills a scientist
- By sucking his head
- And extracting the info
- A Dalek scout is sent out
- A Cyberman scout is sent out
- They meet
- Have a bitch off
- The Cybers and Daleks declare war
- On each other
- The Doctor calls Rose
- So he knows shes alive
- The Cybers need more soldiers
- So start upgrading
- They take away Jackie and Yvonne
- Yvonne is upgraded
- Jackie escapes
- Jake randomly appears
- And saves The Doctor
- Takes him to parallel Earth
- Where he meets Pete Tyler
- Mickey shows Rose the teleport disk
- They learn about the Genesis Ark
- And how it's Time Lord technology
- Pete wants The Doctor's help
- To close the breach
- So his world will be saved
- The Doctor agrees
- They go back to other Earth
- The Doctor phones Jackie
- Making sure she's alive
- He then surrenders to the Cybers
- And offers them an idea
- Dalek Sec demands Rose to open the ark
- The Doctor appears
- Chats to the Daleks
- Has no idea about the Ark
- And blows open the doors
- Jake, Pete and Cybers appear
- And attack the Daleks
- The others run
- Mickey trips
- And touches the Ark
- Causing it to open
- The Cybers are killed
- Dalek Sec says it needs more space
- They begin to move
- Jackie runs into 2 Cybers
- But she is saved by Pete
- They have a tender moment
- The Daleks and Arc arrive in the storage area
- Killing Cybers and soldiers
- Dalek Sec opens the storage roof
- They and the Arc elevate
- Going into the sky
- The Arc releases thousands of Daleks
- More Cybers march to fight
- Daleks vs Cybers
- Pete gives up
- And says they should go to his world
- But The Doctor has a plan
- He gives Rose 3D glasses
- So she can see the 'void stuff'
- Which is on anyone who's crossed the void
- If he opens the bridge
- Anything with 'void stuff' will be sucked in
- Everyone goes to Pete's world
- But Rose comes back
- Cybermen approach
- But are stopped
- By Cyber-Yvonne
- She's killed
- They open the bridge
- Everything starts to be sucked in
- They hold on to weight negation clamps
- Dalek Sec does an emergency temporal shift
- Rose's lever goes offline
- She fixes it
- But is sucked towards the void
- Pete appears
- And saves her
- she's now trapped in parallel Earth
- Rose has a dream
- And hears The Doctor calling her
- Her and her family travel
- And go to a beach
- An image of The Doctor appears
- They talk
- Rose says she loves him
- He's about to reply
- But vanishes
- Rose cries
- So does The Doctor
- A random bride appears in the TARDIS
- Cybermen vs Daleks
- In parallel Earth
- Doctor vs Daleks
- Opening the rift
- Loosing Rose
- Saying goodbye
- The random bride
Cyberleader: I ordered surrender.
The Doctor: They're not taking instructions! Don't you understand, you're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course they're gonna fight!!
Dalek Thay: Identify yourselves!
Cyberman: You will identify first.
Dalek Thay: State your identity!
Cyberman: You will identify first.
Dalek Thay: Identify!
Mickey: [to Rose] It's like Stephen Hawking meets the speaking clock.
Cyberleader: Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen.
Dalek Sec: This is not war. This is pest control!
Cyberleader: We have five million Cybermen. How many are you?
Dalek Sec: Four.
Cyberleader: You would destroy the Cybermen with four Daleks?
Dalek Sec: We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek! You are superior in only one respect.
Cyberleader: What is that?
Dalek Sec: You are better at dying.
Dalek Sec: How did you survive the Time War?
The Doctor: By fighting, on the front line. I was there at the Fall of Arcadia. Someday I might even come to terms with that.
The Doctor: Well, isn't anyone gonna ask?! "What is it with the glasses?"
Rose: What is it with the glasses?
The Doctor: I can see! That's what!!
Rose: Where are you?
The Doctor: Inside the TARDIS. There's one tiny little gap in the universe left, just about to close. And it takes a lot of power to send this projection- I'm in orbit around a supernova. I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.
The Doctor: Back to the TARDIS. Same old life.
Rose: On your own?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Rose: I-...I love you.
The Doctor: Quite right too. [pause] And I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler...